CAD Computer Laboratory
Responsible of laboratory
The CAD didactic laboratory is located at the 18 Via Eudossiana, Building A second floor
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 19:00
Access to laboratory
The laboratory is reserved to the students who are regularly registrated to the Building-Architecture degree course that develop their thesis with a professor of such course that asks for laboratory access and the student’s personal account creation.
- 25 pc based on Intel Pentium E2200 at 2.2 GHz with 4 GB of ram, with DVD player, keyboard and mouse and computer screen 21”.
- 1 pc based on Intel Pentium E8500 at 3 GHz with 8 GB of ram, with DVD player, keyboard, mouse and computer screen 21”.
- 3 Plotter HP Designjet 800ps
- 1 printer HP Laserjet 4300dtn
- Equipments are connected on wired network
- The laboratory is covered by WIfi “Sapienza”
- Operating System Windows 10 – Professional
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Autodesk Autocad 2016
- McNeel Rhinoceros 5.0
- Adobe Reader DC
- Microsoft Security Essentials
Software installation and use
On laboratory ‘s personal computer isn’t possible to install additional software.
Users can use only installed programs.
The didactic laboratory for CAD remains closed until further notice.